It's time to explore ...
Come and explore the magnificent facets and features that make the Millennium Stadium one of the most impressive icons of modern Wales. Join one of our experienced tour guides and visit the Press Conference Suite where the worlds of rugby and journalism meet. Experience the build up before the match in the Dragon's Lair, Wales' team dressing room. Hear the roar of 74,500 fans as you walk down the players' tunnel towards the hallowed turf. Learn about the only palletised pitch system and fully retractable roof in the UK, which allows the entire playing surface to be removed to create one of the world's largest indoor arenas. Take in the view of the pitch from a VIP hospitality suite, and finally lift the trophy to the skies like a sporting superstar in the President's Box, an area normally reserved for royalty.
Please Note: The pitch is not always in situ for the purpose of viewing on the stadium tour, especially during the summer months, when this area is used for other events.
|Monday to Saturday||10am-5pm|
|Closed||Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day|
|Match & Event Day||Please check availability|
Terms & Conditions
* As the stadium is a multi-event stadium the pitch may not be in situe for your visit, please contact email@example.com for more information.
*Tours cannot be resold. If we have grounds to suspect that a tour E-Voucher has been re-sold or duplicated, we reserve the right to refuse admission and offer no refund.
* Please note that in the event of late arrivals you will miss some or all of your tour, and this will not be refundable.
* Millennium Stadium Tours cannot be held responsible for any possible delays with travel. Therefore we are unable to provide refunds for missed tours.
* All tours are subject to short notice cancellation. Sometimes shorter than 24 hours. In such circumstances, we will try to offer alternative times and dates or refunds of your tour. However, we cannot be held responsible for hotels, flights and other travel costs which you must make at your own risk.
* If you bring more persons on your tour than were booked, it is unlikely that they can be accommodated on your tour due to the demand for places.
*You cannot bring suitcases, large rucksacks and excessive shopping bags, etc. on the tour. There is no luggage storage space available. If you arrive with unsuitable luggage, you will be refused admission.
For Group Bookings:
- To make a group booking please call our tours department on 02920 822228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment must be made within seven days of receiving confirmation in order to secure the booking.
- For private tours, and groups under 20 people a minimum payment of £90 is required
|Children Under 5||Free Admission|
(2 Adults & 2 Children)
(over 20 people)
For further information about Millennium Stadium Tours please call 029 2082 2228, or email email@example.com.